Get a Free No Obligation, Best Offer Today!

The Market Is Changing, Prices Are Dropping

But what if you need to sell at a certain price? Maybe you’re not super interested in making a profit but you can’t afford to write a check at the closing table?

This situation is happening more and more nowadays — you have a mortgage for $100,000, you can’t drop the price below $115,000 otherwise you will actually need to pay to sell your house. If you just bought in the past couple of years but need to move because of a job or career change, marriage or divorce, health issues. Whatever the reason is, you need to sell but nobody will buy.

How to sell my house when I owe too much?!?

We’ve dealt with this situation many times over. It may not be your ideal scenario but it is one that we can get you out of without much issue. We have the tools and the network to get this house off of your hands as soon as possible so that you can start the next chapter of your life, whatever it may be.

There is one main option to achieve this:

  1. We takeover whatever mortgage or debt you have attached to the house subject-to. This avoids 90% of the fees you have to pay to sell a house. We can even pay the realtor’s commission for you (if you have one) and cut YOU a check to help you get on your way. “Subject-To” is right there on your HUD1 statement. If you have it handy from when you bought the house, look at line 203. It is 100% legal and a valuable tool to help homeowners like you get out of these situations.

It is a great way to get you exactly what you need in the shortest amount of time possible. Our contracts have been carefully crafted to protect you, the seller, as much as possible. We will gladly walk you and your agent, your attorney, your mother, whoever you trust, through this contract line by line so that you know exactly what to expect and how to get this thing done.

If you need to sell your house but owe too much, or if you know someone who does (we pay finder’s fees!), fill out the form or call/text us immediately (412)515-3591.